Rose Cottage Clinic is a small Colon Hydrotherapy Clinic located in the coastal town of Newbiggin-by-the-Sea in Northumberland.
The clinic also offers Vitamin B12 wellness injections.
The proprietor, Jacqueline Moscrop, is a former Registered Mental Health Nurse with over 20 years nursing experience.
Jacqueline gained a diploma in Colon Hydrotherapy at the renowned Scottish School in 2005. She has practised Colon Hydrotherapy for 17 plus years and is dedicated in helping people achieve optimal digestive and bowel health.
Outside the clinic, Jacqueline is a keen runner and coaches running fitness at a local affiliated running club.
- Registered Nurse 1988-2016
- Diploma in Colon Hydrotherapy 2005
- Certificate in General Thai Massage (Watpo Traditional Medical School, Bangkok, Thailand)
- L4 Sports Massage
- L3 Sports Massage
- L3 Personal Training
- L3 Pilates Instructor
- L2 Fitness Instructor
- Leadership in Running Fitness
- Coach in Running Fitness
- L3 Nutrition
- L3 Swedish Massage
- L3 Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- L3 Aromatherapy Massage
- Hawaiian Massage Practitioner
- Reiki Master Practitioner
Jacqueline has also studied Psychology, Cognition, Neurobiology, Infectious Diseases and Health & Social Welfare with the Open University as well as Care of the Mentally Disordered Offender at Teesside University.